IMPORTANT INFORMATION!! RESTRICTIONS CHANGING MAY 4TH!!
We want to inform everyone that with new regulations taking effect and careful thought between our staff, we have decided to open our doors back up to all appointments on Monday, May 4th. You can now come inside, BUT we will only be allowing 10 people in our lobby at a time.
With this being said…we will have some restrictions that go along with this…
– NO WALK-INS will be accepted, you must call first to schedule any kind of appointment.
– We are allowing ONLY 1 PERSON to come inside the lobby for their pet’s appointment and in our exam rooms.
– When you come inside to check in, you can either wait in the lobby or we recommend you check in and then go wait in your vehicle until it is time for us to bring you back for your appointment.
– Face masks are appreciated, but not required.
– Vaccine appointments, nail trims, etc. can now be scheduled.
– We will only be taking a SELECT AMOUNT of nail trims & anal gland expressions throughout the day, you may have to wait a few days for an appointment at the time of scheduling…depending on how many we have that day.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these regulations, please contact us on Facebook or call us at 812-838-6493.
We would like to sincerely thank those who have worked with us and have been so patient with us during this difficult time. We appreciate it tremendously. 😊🐾
Our groomer is back in the building! If you would like to schedule an appointment please call us at 812-838-6493 ext. 2.
For drop-offs with grooming, please discuss this with the groomer. There are new instructions on where to drop-off grooming appointments. We are NOT taking grooming drop-offs at the front desk at this time, thank you. 😀